Position Vacant – Physiotherapist
Firstchance is currently looking for a talented Physiotherapist to join our Collaborative Transdisciplinary Team.
- Permanent Position
- 22.5 hrs per week (possibility to increase hours from September 2017)
- Remuneration is above Award
- Based in Mayfield – supporting clients in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Port Stephens region.
Work as part of a supportive and passionate team.
Use your skills to help make a real difference to the lives of children living with a disability and their families. Firstchance Inc. is an innovative and responsive not for profit organisation based in Mayfield.
Firstchance operates its supports with a combination of:
- National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) funding provided to individual children
- Government grants from Ageing, Disability and Home Care (ADHC) and the Department of Education (DEC)
We currently operate an Early Childhood Intervention Program for children 0-9 years who live in the Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Port Stephens Local Government areas.
Closing date 07/07/2017.
Contact us at: email@example.com or call us on 4910 3130