SWIM is a Fun Firstchance School Holiday Water Confidence Program
SWIM will help your child gain water confidence and develop skills in a supportive environment over 4 sessions in January 2018. We know that every child is different – we will deliver this program at your child’s pace.
- Fun water confidence games to play / engage
- build your confidence in taking your child to the pool
- helping your child to be comfortable in the water (parent/carer in the water)
- water safety and awareness
- safe pool entry and exit
- communication / social skills
Our Firstchance Occupational Therapist and Swim Instructor will facilitate this group.
M O N D A Y 1 5 T H J A N U A R Y
T H U R S D A Y 1 8 T H J A N U A R Y
M O N D A Y 2 2 N D J A N U A R Y
T H U R S D A Y 2 5 T H J A N U A R Y
Time: 1:00pm to 2:00pm
Where: Valentine Hydrotherapy Pools, 2/1A St Johns Drive, CROUDACE BAY
$58.53 per session (you can use your child’s NDIA plan)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 49103130
When you register we will get you to complete a short survey about your child to help us target to the program to each individual.